Libraries Connected logo


Hammersmith & Fulham

Hammersmith & Fulham

Rights and citizenship

You might be interested in the following rights and citizenship information

Hammersmith & Fulham Community Law Centre

The Law Centre is a registered charity providing free legal advice and representation to residents and employees in the London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. We currently specialise in housing, immigration and asylum

Hammersmith & Fulham Refugee Forum (HFRF)

Hammersmith and Fulham Refugee Forum (HFRF) has been working for over 12 years to support local refugee community organisations to ensure that their voice is heard, their contribution to the community recognised and that they are able to play a full part in strengthening local community cohesion.

Iranian Association

Life in the UK Test Centre. The Iranian Association offers advice/information on welfare, housing, immigration and mental/physical health. The association also supports the clients in form filling and makes referral to other agencies such as solicitors, law centres and social services.

Refugee Advice and Support Centre (RASC)

The Refugee Advice and Support Centre (RASC) works to enable refugees and asylum seeking communities in West London to lead healthy, fulfilled and independent lives.

Information last updated 29 February 2016

National information

Citizens Advice

Check the Consumer section for advice on buying on the Internet, returning goods, rogue traders, choosing and comparing energy suppliers etc.

Law Society - find a solicitor

Search the database of registered solicitors, and find further guidance about paying for legal services, specialist solicitors, lawyers for businesses etc.

Legal aid

Find out about Legal Aid, eligibility criteria and how to claim it.

UK legislation

Search the official portal to the full text of all legislation from 1988┬áto the┬ápresent day.


Register to vote or apply for vote by proxy.

Which? Consumer rights

Find sample letters, step-by-step guides to how to place a complaint and guidance on relevant legislation.

Write to them

Get help in identifying and writing a message to your local councillor, MP or MEPs.